Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer for Baby Bottles, Pacifiers, Cups and More
All orders are dispatched within a day after your payment has been authorized and processed. You will receive your order within 1-5 working days. Please note that the delivery costs below are only an estimate. Actual delivery cost is calculated according to the entered address and the products selected.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 working days, please contact us on +94 711 771111.
|RATE FOR 1st KG
|RATE PER ADDITIONAL KG
|OUTSTATION 2 (AMPARA - JAFFNA)
The Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer SCF284/05 uses natural steam to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria in just 6 minutes. Before sterilizing, wash items in warm, soapy water or the dishwasher. When they're clean, place them in the sterilizer. Fill the sterilizer basin with 100ml of water. Plug the sterilizer in to any standard electrical outlet and switch on. The sterilizing cycle will run for 6 minutes and then the sterilizer will automatically shut off for energy savings and safety. The 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer has an adjustable modular design. This gives you the option of using a small configuration for things like pacifiers, a medium configuration for breast pumps, toddler plates and utensils, or a large configuration for up to 6 Philips Avent bottles of any size. The sterilizer can be neatly tucked away on a countertop because it takes up minimal space in your kitchen. If the lid is unopened, contents will remain sterile and ready for their next use for up to 24 hours. The Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Uses natural steam to sterilize baby bottles and other baby products, killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria without chemicals
- Sterilizes in just 6 minutes; then automatically shuts off for energy savings and safety
- 3-in-1 adjustable modular design fits a variety of bottles, pacifiers, pumps and accessories and takes up minimal countertop space
- Holds up to 6 Philips Avent bottles at once; compatible with both standard and wide neck bottles
- Keeps contents sterile and ready for their next use for up to 24 hours if the lid is unopened